Click Each Image For A Larger View And Room Description
Are you looking for a
Salem MA Bed
and Breakfast or a Boston MA Bed and Breakfast? Why not find your unique
place to call home at the Seven South Street Inn.
Whether your travels take you directly or indirectly into the New England area, your perfect New England Bed and Breakfast awaits at the Seven South Street Inn.
Relaxation. Beauty. Romance. are just a few simple phrases that capture what to expect at this quaint Massachusetts Bed and Breakfast. This classic, historic New England home is located at the gateway of New England and is within a comfortable drive of popular northeast destinations.
Our guest receive the pampering they deserve with a selection of nine guest suites to choose from, each one uniquely decorated with varying guest preferences in mind.
- The English Rose boasts Elizabethan elegance with its bold colors and majestic style. The room includes an en suite bath and can accommodate up to three guests.
- Dorothy's Deck is perfect for communing with nature without traveling far from your suite. Located at the rear of the Inn, this suite has vibrant colors that feed well off of the natural light its large windows provide. With a private bath, private deck, and private entrance, Dorothy's Deck is a favorite choice for travelers.
- The Blue Delphinium provides all the charm visitors have come to expect from this Rockport MA bed and breakfast - private en suite bath, wireless Internet access, and decorative flare highlighted in blue.
- Small and intimate, the Jamie Alexis Room was created with the single traveler in mind. Perfect for a quick mental retreat or an escape from the everyday, this suite does a great job pampering its occupant.
- Pleasing, pampering, and private, Room 5 comes complete with a double bed and plenty of natural light to bring the room to life.
- The spacious Room 6 bedazzles occupants with its deep periwinkle palette providing a welcomed escape from the norm.
- The Harry J. Suite is the most luxurious guest room offered by the inn. This double suite is perfect for both the extended-stay traveler and the guest that loves to be spoiled.
- Recessed lighting, a private entrance, and the attention to detail our guests have come to expect from our Rockport bed and breakfast are just a few of the amenities that make E. Hallowell Studio on of our most popular queen sized rooms.
- Our final option, Room 9 is located downstairs and provides quick access to the main dining areas and living room. This small, yet efficient queen room creates an atmosphere all its own.
In addition to the best in accommodations, your amenities will also include:
- living room access
- a library and sitting room with cable color television and a VCR/DVD
- free wireless Internet service
- games and puzzles
- air conditioned throughout.
- guest telephones inside guest rooms.
With so many wonderful options to choose from, we look forward to helping you decide. Call us today at 978-546-6708 for any questions you may have or to make reservations over the phone. We hope to see you soon.